Liner14.jpg

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Dollywood

A sweet MOPS friend asked us to go with her and her son Paul (4 years old) to Dollywood.  I know this sounds funny, but I have never been there before.  So Colton and I loaded up and went for the day.  We had a wonderful time, and Colton and Paul had a blast together!  When we were praying together before bedtime the other night, we thanked God for our friends, and specifically for Paul.  Then Colton said, "And thank you for Dollywood."  HAHA!

We "drove" the cars first!  One good thing about going to Dollywood on a Fall Monday is that there were NO LINES :)


My favorite picture of the day!  The boys were so cute together riding all of the little rides!


Benelynn, Paul, and Colton aboard the Steam Train!

Colton saying, "Neighhhhhhhh!"


Awwwwwwww!


Close up of me and my big boy


It was a GREAT day!  Can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, Nana needs to get her Dollywood Hook-ups back!!! LEts try to go together next time we are in town. I have even thought about buying season passes. I think they would still pay off for us.....I THINK....if you buy them in December...they let you in for December, and then they are good the whole next year.

    ReplyDelete