Liner14.jpg

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

He woke up so happy on Valentine's Day...pretty normal though...but just loved his little grin!

This was Colton (9 months old) last year on V-Day!

He had a special V-Day doughnut...he didn't like it as much as I thought though...oh well, I ate it :)

We spent the morning at Bounce House USA with Tonya and Turner!

Turner is one of the sweetest 3 year olds I know, and Colton loves yelling out his name :)

"WEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I think the giant slide was both boys favorite!

Tee Tee mailed Colton a special V-Day card, which he enjoyed carrying around for a while.

Nana gave Colton a special V-Day book, which he loved reading, especially the page with the soccer ball on it :)  Josh and I enjoyed a yummy dinner out together at The Sushi Spot!  We LOVE our family...and Ily too!

No comments:

Post a Comment