Liner14.jpg

Monday, January 17, 2011

The beginning of arts and crafts!

I LOVE Crayola Color Wonder products!  The markers, paints, gels, etc only work on the Color Wonder paper....so for a person that has a hard time with "messes," this is a great product for me!  I decided to begin using the finger paints with Colton to make "Thank You" cards for his Christmas presents.  At first, Colton wasn't quite sure what the "gel" stuff was on his finger, but then he got the hang of it, and created some great cards....with a little help of course.  We just started using the markers this week too. 



He kept saying "oval" as he drew ovals over and over and over again.  When I put his picture away in his bin, he went over and got it out to keep on drawing :-)

He's not too sure how to show his work yet...ha!

I look forward to many more fun times painting and coloring!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!!! Looks like you had so much fun and glad Colton likes "tot school" ......you don't like messes??? I would have never known

    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete