Liner14.jpg

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Years in DC!

Colton and I left Knoxville with my Mom on Monday after Christmas.  We were able to spend a few days in Roanoke before we headed to my brother's house in DC.  I LOVE getting the chance to go visit them, especially because Colton adores his cousins Patrick ("Paaaaaatrick") and Madeline ("Maddie").  On Friday morning, we "recreated" Christmas Day, so when the kids woke up, there were presents under the tree!  On New Year's Eve, we put the kiddos to bed, got a babysitter, and headed to a truly unique restaurant that was wonderful...it is a gourmet cheese shop with a restaurant in the back :-)  We had a great time, and can't wait to go back!

 The kids were filled with excitement!

 Colton yells out "Paaaaaaatrick Paaaaaaatirck" over and over...so cute!

 Colton and Madeline gaves lots of cousin kisses to each other.

 Colton tried to ride Patrick's new bike...maybe next year :-)

Colton and I followed behind Patrick as he rode his bike to the neighborhood park.  The boys had a blast on the swings...Colton was "laughing it up" with Patrick!

Sweet Patrick holding Colton as they went down the slide together.  By the way, Patrick went to a super fun birthday party earlier in the day where they painted his face like Spider Man :-)

"Peekaboo"


 Gran T got the boys the same pjs since they are both ball crazy!

Mom and I before heading out to our New Year's Dinner.


I love the time I get to spend with my big brother!  We had such a fun night and weekend in DC!

1 comment:

  1. Whit, how fun! The pic of you and your mom is beautiful! You are resembling her I think!

    ReplyDelete