Liner14.jpg

Sunday, August 12, 2012

I haven't updated in 8 months, so here we go...

WOW!  I canot believe how long it has been since this poor little blog has been updated.  It all started with my laptop crashing and losing all my pics.  I at least have them saved at Walgreens, but it taught me to alwasy back up my important stuff!  Anyways, I will try to do a few short and sweet pics of our spring highlights and then go from there!

First up...Tatarus!  We have gone several times, but I only remembered my camera on this particular trip with some MOPS mommies :)






Next up was a fun weekend in Roanoke.  Uncle Jake came with us.  The boys enjoyed some golf. We enjoyed hiking "Dragon's Tooth," which is part of the Appalachian Trail, while Mom kept Colton. 




Another highlight of our spring was a visit from our great friends Brandi, Paden, and Tessa Belle!  Colton and Paden have a blast together, and I loved meeted precious Tessa Belle for the first time!







Lastly, we went to the Zoo for a Moppets outing.  I only have one picture of our fun day!


Looking forward to a little more "catch up" on the here, and then I hope to stay up to date :)



1 comment: